TRW-Lucas racing rear sets are the result of sophisticated development and extensive test rides on the road and on the track. The TRW-Lucas black anodized rear sets are particularly popular with sporty riders. Offering perfect ergonomics, ultra-light weight, reliable functionality and an attractive look, they are a worthwhile upgrade for almost any sport bike.
TRW-Lucas racing rear sets give you:
- An ultra-light weight with racing functionalities
- Individually adjustable up to 28.5 mm horizontally and up to 18 mm vertically
- Many systems can be easily converted to reverse gearshift
- Enhanced sporty ergonomics for increased performance and maximum of safety
- A distinctive and more dynamic look of your bike
- All rear set spare parts are available for replacement
- All racing rear sets come with a certificate of conformity (TÜV)
The brand new generation of the rear set systems “SP Edition” and “RAC Edition” come with very filigree contours, are ultra-lightweights and give the bike an individual touch. In the design and development of these motorcycle rear rests, the focus has been on racing and sporty riding on the road.
The TRW-Lucas adjustable rear sets are top choice of international professional riders and proven in all racing categories. Whether you use them on the road or in race conditions, TRW-Lucas motorcycle foot controls leave the competition behind.