Product OverviewTrusted and worn by Knox Athletes – A back protector without straps
The New Knox Track Vest combines the best-selling Aegis back protector in a comfortable zip on/off gilet, making it easy to wear and even more comfortable.
Designed for the active rider across a range of disciplines that require a high level of comfortable, totally unrestricted movement and a high level of protection.
Manufactured in Britain by Knox.
Even under tight racing suits it still allows full articulation. It’s also breathable and moisture-wicking, working with raised channels and vents in the back protector to help keep the wearer cool and prevent perspiration build-up.
Unlike any other garment of this type, the vest can be zipped off the back protector and machine-washed, keeping it fresh and clean throughout the riding season.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Knox.
- Low profile comfortable gilet featuring the Aegis back protector with a soft padded ventilated chest.
- The back protector zips off to allow the shirt to be washed.
- 4 way stretch breathable mesh construction combined with cool wicking British Meryl Lycra that is fast drying.
- High quality YKK zips.
- CE certified to the Motorcycle Back Protector Standard EN1621-1 -2014 Level 2 and passes tests to +40C and -20C making it suitable for extreme high and low temperatures.
- Padded ventilated chest.
- Gilet washable. Do not wash back protector.
- CE approved chest protector can be added as an optional extra.
Knox Track Vest Protector